Sabtu, 26 Desember 2009

Tanjung Lesung Beach


Last week the exact date of December 26th I visited Tanjung Lesung Beach , it's the first time I go there, but about the beauty I have learned from this photograph was taken just a pocket camera to use.Additional simply want to get info about the cottages or resorts can see http://www.tanjunglesung.com/ the beach and feel really good still feels very natural because the surrounding beaches are still there are many plants that I think it was a long time, only had to reach it is not too easy. below are the photographs that I took from the beach tanjung lesung

1 komentar:

  1. memang jarak saja yang jauh dan kurang promosi dari prov. banten..klo gencar dan infrastruktur menuju sana lebih lancar n enak pastiny abanyak yang kan kesana :D


    btw itu dermaga tempat prewed dulu :D

    BalasHapus